How do you stop off road LED light bar theft?
For the longest time now there have only been a few solutions and none of these have been very good. The following are the main problems with current theft deterrents:
- They only use small anti-theft nuts or bolts securing the light to the mounting bracket.
- They only use small anti-theft nuts or bolts securing the bracket to the mounting surface.
- Any security nut or bolt can be removed if the potential thief has the tool it was installed with.
- No deterrent addresses the biggest weakness, the flimsy bracket. See YENA Offroad Youtube video.
At YENA Offroad our team has come up with a solution.
Our patent pending anti-theft bolts and anti-theft brackets address all of the weakness listed above.
- The steel interlocking security bracket stops access to the top of the stainless steel security bolt.
- Our stainless steel protective sleeve stops access to the retaining nut securing the security bolt.
- The steel interlocking security bracket also prevents the removal of the bolt securing the light to the steel load bearing bracket, while still allowing access for adjustment of the light.
The only manufacturer of anti-theft light bar brackets and stainless steel anti-theft proof bolts that work together to help prevent theft. See how it all works together at YENA Offroad’s Assembly - Anti-theft bracket and YENA Offroad's Assembly - Anti-theft bolt .
See our About us page to find out about our future release dates and follow us on Facebook for future blogs, videos and pictures.